SSA Approval Letter for Lakewood
7) Club Infrastructure Form
8) Code of Conduct and Ethics
9) Code of Conduct to Protect Children
10) Guidelines for Interaction with Children/Adolescents
11) Abuse and Safety Policy
12) Reporting Child Abuse and Misconduct
13) Safe Environment
14) Supports the Coaching Association of Canada (CAC) Responsible Coaching Movement
14.1) Rule of Two Policy
14.2) Respect in Sport Compliance Policy
14.3) Proper Background Screening Policy
15) Athlete and Facility Safety Policy
17) Long Term Participation Policy
18) Programming considers Long Term Player Development (LPTD)
19.1) Playing formats are aligned to Canada Soccer guidelines - number of players
19.2) Playing formats are aligned to Canada Soccer guidelines - size of ball, goal and fields
19.3) Playing formats are aligned to Canada Soccer guidelines - length of game
19.4) Playing formats are aligned to Canada Soccer guidelines - coach to player ratio
20) Coaches are trained and certified properly
21) Programs that target underrepresented groups as outlined in Canada Soccer Guide to Accessibility and Inclusion
22) Programs and partnerships to reduce barriers to participation
23) Appreciates diversity
24) Coach cultural sensitivity
25) Facility access
Dept. 512 #8B - 3110 8th Street East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada S7H 0W2
Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.
#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.
Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.
Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.