The Lakewood KickStart Outdoor 2018 Youth Soccer Tournament is happening MAY 11th to 13th, 2018.
Divisions to be Offered
- U9 Boys and Girls
- U11 Boys and Girls: Premier, Division 2 and 3
- U13 Boys and Girls: Premier, Division 2 and 3
- U15 Boys and Girls: Premier, Division 2 and 3
- U17 Boys and Girls: Premier, Division 2 and 3
- U19 Boys and Girls: Premier, Division 2 and 3
Size of Pitch
- U9/U11 will play games as per current SYSI dimensions.
- U13/U15/U17/U19 will play games on a full size outdoor pitch
Length of Games
- U9/U11 games will be 50 minutes in length (two halves of 25 minutes).
- U13/U15/U17/U19 games will be 60 minutes in length (two halves of 30 minutes).
Players and Reserves
- U9/U11 max roster size is 14 players.
- U13/U15/U17/U19 max roster size is 18 players.
- U9/U11 games shall be 6v6.
- U13/U15/U17/U19 games shall be 11v11.
Lakewood Soccer organizes an Indoor and Outdoor soccer tournament each year. Tournaments are approved by Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc. and sanctioned by the Saskatchewan Soccer Association. These tournaments are made possible due to the kind assistance of many volunteers and the generous donations from many sponsors.
Tournament Out of Town Policy
All participating teams from outside of Saskatchewan must be registered and in good standing with their District, Provincial, State and/or National Soccer Association. All participating teams from outside Saskatchewan must have a valid Travel Permit or other official written permission to participate from their Provincial, State and/or National Soccer Association. The Tournament Organizer must submit copies of all Travel Permits for teams from outside Saskatchewan to the SSA prior to the start of the tournament. Failure to submit Travel Permits will result in disciplinary sanctions, as outlined under “Compliance”.