Just Kick It Cup - Indoor 2021-22
Lakewood “Just Kick It” Cup Indoor Youth soccer tournament has concluded (February 4-6, 2022)
Thank you to all teams that helped us make the weekend a great success!
U13 Boys Premier
GOLD - Astra U13B
SILVER - FCR Bluestars
U13 Girls Premier
GOLD - Eastside Barca
SILVER - FCR Bluestars
U13 Boys Division 2
GOLD - PA Celtics
SILVER - Hollandia Collins
U13 Girls Division 2
GOLD - Eastside Real
SILVER - Aurora Stars
U15 Boys Permier
GOLD - Lakewood Galaxy
SILVER - Aurora Draco
U15 Girls Premier
GOLD - FCR Bluestars
SILVER - Eastside Chelsea
U15 Boys Division 2
GOLD - Aurora Renegades
SILVER - Lakewood Revolution
U17 Boys Premier
GOLD - FCR Celtics
SILVER - Lakewood Atletico
Thank you to all the U11 teams that competed in our tournament
Just Kick It Tournament COVID-19 Precautions
We are excited to be able to welcome you back to our 2022 Just Kick It Cup.
We would like to highlight some measures to help keep everyone safe while in the facility (for further information, please visit Saskatoon Youth Soccer’s website):
- Anyone displaying symptoms should not attend the facility and should isolate (regardless of results on a rapid test).
- Anyone that is a close contact to a positive case does not need to self isolate (regardless of vaccine status), but does need to monitor for symptoms.
- Anyone entering the facility will need to show proof of being fully vaccinated (unless you are under the age of 18). The proof will be required at entrance for each visit to the facility along with photo ID (no negative tests will be accepted in place of vaccination status if you are team personnel. For spectators, a negative test within 48 hours will be accepted provided it is completed at a private facility and proper proof can be given, rapid tests are not acceptable and neither is test results completed at the SHA testing facility).
- Everyone entering the facility must be wearing a mask at all times. The only exception will be players/referees while on the field during play (players on the sidelines and coaches will still need to wear the mask until you are entering the field for play). Wearing of masks also needs to be done in dressing rooms. Anyone failing to wear a mask may be asked to leave the facility.
- We encourage everyone to use rapid tests for screening purposes if they are available to you. There will be a limited quantity available in Tournament HQ if required.
- Teams and spectators are encouraged to practice social distancing on the sidelines and in dressing rooms. Although we like to always practice good sportsmanship, teams shaking hands after the game is strongly discouraged.
- Dressing rooms will be provided but not more than 30 minutes prior to a game and teams will need to vacate within 20 minutes after the game to allow for cleaning in between games. Please be respectful and try to keep the dressing rooms as clean as possible (no food or drink is permitted in dressing rooms).
- Coaches and managers checking teams in will need to come to HQ for their weekend passes and show their proof of vaccine status at this time.