For information about coaching clinics, please contact our Coaching Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register HERE to allow us to register you with SYSI and SSA as a Lakewood team personnel.
The following courses are offered several times per year by Lakewood Soccer Association or Saskatchewan Soccer Association.
- Active Start for U7 coaches
- FUNdamentals for U9 coaches
- Learn To Train (L2T) for U11 coaches
- Soccer for Life (S4L) for U13/U15/U17/U19 coaches
In addition, there is also the following courses:
- Making Ethical Decisions (Required for all coaches)
- Respect in Sport is required for team personnel (all coaches and managers)
Respect in Sport – Keeping Girls in Sport
To Access the ProgramUse the pre-registration code: SSAKGIS-U9N3U9M (this code is intended for SSA Members only – registrants will be required to declare their member organization upon registration.