- Only 13560 tickets will be sold
- Tickets are $5 each
- Tickets must be purchased and mailed within SK
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Tickets can not be purchased in the name of a minor
Draw Date, Time and Location
Draw will take place at the Sasktel Soccer Centre on Saturday December 2, 2017 at 7pm.
- Prizes will be drawn for starting with 14th prize working up to 1st place prize.
- Draws will be made random selection from a draw drum.
- Prizes will be drawn for by a person chosen by the Lakewood Soccer Association Board that has no stake in the draws.
- All Prizes must be accepted as is, there is no cash equivalent.
- Tickets will be returned to draw barrel to be eligible for all draws
- Winners will be contacted by phone.
- Winners will be responsible for pickup of prizes in Saskatoon, or responsible for costs associated with delivery of prize.
- All prizes should be claimed within one year from draw date. In the event that winners have not claimed their prize within that period and all reasonable attempts have been made to contact the winner (i.e. telephone, mail), then the prizes will be submitted to a charity approved by the SLGA.
- Ticket sales will be halted at 11:59PM on December 1, 2017.
- Retail value of all prizes is approximately $6330.
- All Prizes are new retail prizes.
- Personal information collected will be used to contact winners and publicize names of prize winners. We do not sell, trade or lease your personal information.
Lottery License #RR17 – 0423